The Street of la Paraireria is the shorter and narrower of the city. Is documented for first time in 1301 and its buildings are medieval. The houses are built with Banyoles stones.
In its origins lived there the wool, one of the oldest guilds of the city. This guild dedicated to prepare wool to knitting after.
La Plaça de la Font is medieval and during some years was the square of the village. Its name is originates by a fountain build in 18th century that carry the water of outside the city.