Opened in 1916, the Darder Museum is one of the oldest in the Girona region.
The Darder Area currently houses a natural history collection that re-creates the vision people had of natural sciences in the 19th and 20th centuries.
Another part of the museum, the Lake Interpretation Area, is devoted to telling the story of the formation of the lakeland area.
- from September to June: Tuesday to Saturday, 10:30 am to 1:30 pm and 4 pm to 6:30 pm
- July and August: Tuesday to Saturday, 10:30 am to 2 pm and 4 pm to 7 pm Sunday, 10:30 am to 2 pm
- general price: €3
- reduced price*: €1.5
- visit to both museums: €4
- groups (10 people and over): €1 (includes visit to both museums)
- under-16s, teacher’s card holders, members of the AMC, of ICOM, Amics dels Museus de Banyoles and the Association of Professionals for Cultural Management: free
*over-65s, Youth Card holders, student card holders and participants in sporting events (with the registration voucher, on the same day as the sporting event)
For further information contact:
Plaça dels Estudis, 2
Tel. 972 57 44 67